App | 中文 |

What are the materials required concerning a foreign expert applying for a new Foreign Expert Certificate if he or she changes jobs?
Updated: Aug 21,2014 8:50 PM     

1. Foreign Expert Certificate application form

2. Curriculum Vitae, in both Chinese and a foreign language, with an official seal from the prospective employer

3. A copy of the applicant’s highest degree or evidence of professional qualifications. The authorities may require the original documents.

4. Health certificate issued or verified by a health and quarantine department approved by the Chinese government

5. Employment agreement or contract (with attachments) and copies, in both Chinese and a foreign language

6. Experts in the fields of culture or education are required to submit a copy of the employer’s business certificate. Experts in the fields of economy, technology and management are required to submit the company’s business license or certificate of registration (and copies)

7. Passport and visa (and copies of these)

8. Residence permit and copy

9. One one-inch ID photo

10. A family member accompanying the applicant in China is required to submit: His or her passport and visa (and copies of these), a health certificate, residence permit (and copy), and two one-inch ID photos

11. A recommendation letter from the former employer, stating the title of the new employer, and with an official seal of the former company’s expert management department

12. An official letter from the new employer